If you are having issues staying logged in with your The Local member account here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure that the Stay logged in box is checked under the box where you enter your password on the login window.
- Use this tool to see if you are enabling cookies, which are necessary to remember you from session to session: https://www.whatismybrowser.com
- Clear your cookies and cache to give the technology a reset: Clear Cookies, Browsing History and Cache - WhatIsMyBrowser.com then log in again with your email and password.
- Consider trying a different browser to see if it makes a difference. Safari tends to present the most issues for our users so it can be worth trying another if you're primarily using Safari.
- Try turning off your ad-blocker or VPN.
The first time you access any of our different country/edition sites you will be asked to log in, but then your device should remember you.
If you are using our app please confirm that you are on the latest version. You could delete the app and reinstall it to make sure. When logging in, make sure to type your member email address and password and rather than using any stored information.